Serious About Results
Commonwealth Development (i.e “CWD”), is serious about profitable real estate acquisitions and development focusing on retail “shadow-anchored” opportunities and a “mixed use” approach for larger projects, including health care development.
We are also serious about our relationship with the professional and financial partners behind our successful projects. After all, the most profitable transactions depend as much on mutual respect as they do on our expertise.
Commonwealth Development operates with strategies, “Taking real estate projects from concept to completion” though team building, at the heart of everything we do is a desire, an-obsession with getting professional results that work for all parties. Architect, engineers, attorneys, investor and contractor are all working with us to make sure that our client gets the kind of results that they deserve to the real estate planning.
Understanding the Business Process:
We’ll start off by building a detailed profile about your aims and objectives so that we can provide you with everything you require to make success a possibility. With this in mind, you can begin to formulate a long-term plan to help achieve those goals and strengthen your approach.
Our team offers assistance by investors, providing services including
- Development of outparcels for the easiest possible process.
- Management of build-to-suits that maximizes the long-term suitability of the purchase.
We Can Help Sellers By:
- Purchasing their land for a fair price.
- Creating easy joint-ventures and ensure the safe development of raw land.
- Performing a fee-based development when needed.
- Managing all entitlement processes to maximize the value of any raw land.
- Purchasing distressed projects and assets to help with re-development and to create opportunity.
- Providing capital resources for asset acquisition, ground-up developments and re-development.
Sound like the kind like a service that you need? Then contact CWD today for more advice and ideas and how to take those all-important next steps.